The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Father's Day to Verc and GA and whoever else in here is a father.

Thank you. My son (who is so consumed by what he learned today in The Talk that he can't sleep) just asked me what would happen if the man put the penis in the lady's "back butt" instead.

I told him it would probably hurt the lady and you'd get poop on your unit. And that there was no chance of making a baby because that's not where the eggs come down.

Once he's actually going through puberty and we have The Talk II, I'll have no problem talking to him about why some people really do the deed in the crapper. At this point I'm trying to avoid complications as much as possible to concentrate on a few basic bullet points.

Funny that he couldn't sleep. He had only a few questions for me this afternoon, but once his mom fell asleep tonight, he had a whole shopping list.

I told him it would probably hurt the lady and you'd get poop on your unit. And that there was no chance of making a baby because that's not where the eggs come down.

Once he's actually going through puberty and we have The Talk II, I'll have no problem talking to him about why some people really do the deed in the crapper. At this point I'm trying to avoid complications as much as possible to concentrate on a few basic bullet points.

Funny that he couldn't sleep. He had only a few questions for me this afternoon, but once his mom fell asleep tonight, he had a whole shopping list.

Lol that's hilarious

I love watching their brains work, trying to figure grownup stuff out. Kids torpedo almost everything else enjoyable about your life but they really are the best.

Happy Father's Day to the dads in here. My two Weimaraners are the closest I'll ever come to being a Dad. Sometimes I think they may be worse than having actual children...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Happy Father's Day to Verc and GA and whoever else in here is a father.

Appreciate it. Two daughters here, 7 and 3.

Not looking forward to The Talk. Not one bit. I may go with the "save yourself for marriage" approach initially, see how much traction that gains.

Appreciate it. Two daughters here, 7 and 3.

Not looking forward to The Talk. Not one bit. I may go with the "save yourself for marriage" approach initially, see how much traction that gains.

When little verc decides to pursue little regulator you are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back