The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one's beef?

Benji, I stopped at a gas station outside of Prattville today to use the facilities. Upon entering the head of this noble establishment I quickly deemed something out of the ordinaire. Apparently some heathen decided to s hit on the floor and some other hapless tortured soul stepped in it and spread it across the entire floor.

Central Alabama, better yet Alabama as a whole is a godless place of barbarians. No offense.

Benji, I stopped at a gas station outside of Prattville today to use the facilities. Upon entering the head of this noble establishment I quickly deemed something out of the ordinaire. Apparently some heathen decided to s hit on the floor and some other hapless tortured soul stepped in it and spread it across the entire floor.

Central Alabama, better yet Alabama as a whole is a godless place of barbarians. No offense.

Lol you just have to know where to go and not to go. Probably some Auburn fan's doings

I got work at 7 AM. Am I staying up to watch this game? You bet your ass I'm going too.

B4DL, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back