The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH US soccer, no reason to be in position to drop points in a home qualifier against a depleted team

Far from pretty, and a step backwards in some regards, but if Jozy is actually turning into a legit striker on the world stage then that is huge for this team.

And I know Honduras isn't exactly great but he just has a different look these days.

Far from pretty, and a step backwards in some regards, but if Jozy is actually turning into a legit striker on the world stage then that is huge for this team.

And I know Honduras isn't exactly great but he just has a different look these days.

Agreed, plus Altidore will look even better when we get Donovan back. The service Jozy gets from the wings is still a very questionable part of this team IMO

Agreed, plus Altidore will look even better when we get Donovan back. The service Jozy gets from the wings is still a very questionable part of this team IMO

Donovan is a still a question mark. I would have to say Zusi on the wing has been a very strong point.

Duncan has 30 points tonight and I don't think he's taken a shot farther than five feet out. Miami might want to rethink this whole "small ball all the time" thing this offseason.

Duncan has 30 points tonight and I don't think he's taken a shot farther than five feet out. Miami might want to rethink this whole "small ball all the time" thing this offseason.

The best player in the world can guard anyone 1-5, you didn't know?

Donovan is a still a question mark. I would have to say Zusi on the wing has been a very strong point.

Meh, every Galaxy game I've caught this year he has been rusty, but has shown flashes that indicate that once the rust is knocked off he will be fine by the time next summer roles around. I hope Zusi proves me wrong but to me he is a decent player against weak concacaf competition but is not effective at all against World Cup caliber sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back