The Atlanta Braves Thread

Braves need to do something. Watching other teams go out and make deals while we stand pat to the last minute is hell on a fans' nerves.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Volfan1000
Not that I think we should but let's play a game for a minute.

Braves get
Crochet
Robert
Dejong
Kopech

White Sox get
AJSS
Murphy(Owen)
Nacho
Baldwin
Ynoa
Hackenburg
Benetiz
Baumann

Is this too much for this? Too little? Would you do it if AA could pull it off?

Not that I think we should but let's play a game for a minute.

Braves get
Crochet
Robert
Dejong
Kopech

White Sox get
AJSS
Murphy(Owen)
Nacho
Baldwin
Ynoa
Hackenburg
Benetiz
Baumann

Is this too much for this? Too little? Would you do it if AA could pull it off?
You don’t trade your farm for a bunch of white Sox. That’s a video game trade

I doubt they will get anything other than a rental outfielder with a Kelenic-Harris-Acuna OF for the next few years. Hopefully they can catch lightning in a bottle like they did with Soler. I don’t want to see Duval and Rosario in the same lineup in September. Depending on the MRI on López we might go after a starter. Maybe AA can hypnotize the Sox GM and get him to trade Crochet to us for Elder and a couple of low level minor leaguers. Seriously tho would you trade Waldrep for Crochet?

John Henderson's high school stats is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. 150 tackles as a DT????

He was named All-State as a junior when he had 145 tackles and 15 sacks, along with 37 catches for 470 yards and 9 touchdowns. As a senior, he finished with 150 tackles and 32 sacks, to go with 45 catches for 560 yards and 11 touchdowns

John Henderson's high school stats is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. 150 tackles as a DT????

He was named All-State as a junior when he had 145 tackles and 15 sacks, along with 37 catches for 470 yards and 9 touchdowns. As a senior, he finished with 150 tackles and 32 sacks, to go with 45 catches for 560 yards and 11 touchdowns
Was an absolute legend on the basketball court too.

Absolute shame this team came out so flat after the break. Philadelpha came out 3-6 after the ASB. If Braves were 6-3 they would be 5.5 back of Philly and putting some real pressure on them.

VN Store

Back