The Atlanta Braves Thread

Speaking of 2010, went down old memory for @TBrown sakes and saw Yunel had 27 bWAR for his career. Eyes almost popped out of my socket lol

Reactions: TBrown
Olson splits

Low Leverage: 127 wRC+
Medium Leverage: 77 wRC+
High Leverage: 75 wRC+

Absolutely brutal from your $22M cleanup man

I’ll prolly just take the high road and be the bigger man depsite being burned at the stake for the previous 84

In the words of myself it just feels good to get one (again)

Very impressive knowing Strider would make 2 starts, Acuna wouldn't play 50 games and Harris, Murphy and Albies would all miss two months during different points in the season.

@TBrown How the hell is Milwaukee a +2500 to win the World Series??? They have worse odds than the Braves, Padres and Diamondbacks, meanwhile LA and Philly have odds under +500??? All while having the best run differential in the NL.

@TBrown How the hell is Milwaukee a +2500 to win the World Series??? They have worse odds than the Braves, Padres and Diamondbacks, meanwhile LA and Philly have odds under +500??? All while having the best run differential in the NL.
25-1 in a live tournament is big but no front line starters and a suspect at best offense. No real optimism there

I’ll be happy with my 9-1 NL Central from preseason

Reactions: zjcvols

VN Store

Back