The Atlanta Braves Thread

We are going to struggle against any conference team who goes to a 335 and plays man. We overwhelmed NCST from a talent perspective. That’s not going to be the case in most conference games.

We have not beaten man coverage in four years. We probably have the only WR room in the country who doesn’t want to see man. Everyone else is stoked when you see man because its win and you’re in.

Our OL recruiting and development is going to cripple the program. We are unable to pass block and we can’t run when going 6 on 5 in the box. IDC that Heupel and Elarbee have been friends forever. We have got to make a change.

Our QB running out of bounds on the last play of the game makes me gravely concerned.

Reactions: Volfan1000
We are going to struggle against any conference team who goes to a 335 and plays man. We overwhelmed NCST from a talent perspective. That’s not going to be the case in most conference games.

We have not beaten man coverage in four years. We probably have the only WR room in the country who doesn’t want to see man. Everyone else is stoked when you see man because its win and you’re in.

Our OL recruiting and development is going to cripple the program. We are unable to pass block and we can’t run when going 6 on 5 in the box. IDC that Heupel and Elarbee have been friends forever. We have got to make a change.

Our QB running out of bounds on the last play of the game makes me gravely concerned.
Heup isn’t making changes to this staff. He’ll go down with the ship

If Arkansas fires Pittman, Heupel should grab him and fire Ellarbee.

VN Store

Back