The ball will slip right out of the gators hands

Hey, It could help Worley's accuracy level. I mean he throws it everwhere but at the receivers when the ball is dry, maybe he will do better with it wet.

for the vols touchdown. 40% chance of rain Saturday. Takeaways

confused-o.gif

Reactions: 3 people
For those not from Florida, a 40 % chance of rain means anything from a 7 hour monsoon to the less than 50-50 possibility that there might be a passing shower for about 3 and a half minutes somewhere along the way.

Its Florida. Its summer. It rains.

Just hope there is no lightning in association because they will shut that down real quick if there is.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm guessing that the Gators have practiced during spotty Florida Summer showers more often than the Vols have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Unfortunately less talent usually plays worse is wet conditions.

i disagree on that - i think it slows the game down and so affects the speed players much more

guys like AJ wouldnt look near as slow on a wet field

jmo

i disagree on that - i think it slows the game down and so affects the speed players much more

guys like AJ wouldnt look near as slow on a wet field

jmo

Equalizes speed, yes. Talent? No.

Speed does not equal talent

Equalizes speed, yes. Talent? No.

Speed does not equal talent

true - but it is a big component - and their defense's speed versus ours is not even close

so in our case it will bring their defense's talent level much closer to ours

theirs is much faster, wet negates fast, so not as much of an advantage

true - but it is a big component - and their defense's speed versus ours is not even close

so in our case it will bring their defense's talent level much closer to ours

theirs is much faster, wet negates fast, so not as much of an advantage

Wet also makes slow guys run even slower. There really isn't a point where a wet surface stops effecting one's speed.

VN Store

Back