The black uniform hat

Why the love affair with Black hats, uniforms, etc.? The Tennessee Orange hats, uniforms are by far the best in all of College sports. Also, Orange and White are Tennessee colors, not Black and Orange. They should have had orange for national championship not black.
Black
Some witches warn of using black in magick, such as lighting black candles, as there is an association between “dark magick" and the color.
View attachment 654797
If dark magick wins natties im down.

Why the love affair with Black hats, uniforms, etc.? The Tennessee Orange hats, uniforms are by far the best in all of College sports. Also, Orange and White are Tennessee colors, not Black and Orange. They should have had orange for national championship not black.
Black
Some witches warn of using black in magick, such as lighting black candles, as there is an association between “dark magick" and the color.
View attachment 654797
🙄

Yup. The boys love wearing the black. Win on Sunday, have to wear same for Monday. My favorite is orange and white, but gotta' go with the flow when winning 🍊⚾🏆

Exactly. And FWIW, my friend who is a baseball addict but not a Tennessee fan thinks our black jerseys in baseball are the best in the sport. People love the orange and black jerseys. Don’t blame the boys for wanting to wear them.

Exactly. And FWIW, my friend who is a baseball addict but not a Tennessee fan thinks our black jerseys in baseball are the best in the sport. People love the orange and black jerseys. Don’t blame the boys for wanting to wear them.
I selfishly want them to go to the Black Vols Script jerseys because I love the script and want one

VN Store

Back