The Boys (Prime Video Series)

Looks like the review-bombing incels finally figured out Homelander is the villain.

Um...midway through season 1 everyone, and I mean everyone, knew Homelander was the bad guy
he let everyone die in a plane crash he could have stopped

ANY attempt to explain a drop in viewership or bad ratings as it being some sort of "we tricked right wingers and they just found out" is some seriously disingenuous and low effort scapegoating. This has become atypical of hollywood. Show sucks non-heteronormative antipatriarchal anticolonialism vegan quad gender donkey balls? Blame whoever is on the other side of the political spectrum as you. Dont believe for a second your writing might suck, your actors might suck, or your story might suck. And if you make a show for a niche audience and get pissed that mainstream doesn't like it, you probably should wear a helmet when you walk in your velcro shoes.

Reactions: Pennheel
How about Pigeon Forge getting its shout out in this latest episode??

Maybe it's just because I was born and raised in East Tennessee, but I genuinely did not realize it was that well known of a place.
It was mentioned with Branson as well as a dig to folks who see the area as a peak vacationing spot.

That being said, this season is pretty bad compared to the previous 2.

Reactions: Pennheel
It was mentioned with Branson as well as a dig to folks who see the area as a peak vacationing spot.

That being said, this season is pretty bad compared to the previous 2.

Everyone keeps saying that, but meh, I think it's about on par. Maybe that's because I enjoy the show but don't love it like so many others.

And while the "left = good, right = bad" agenda has run its course this season, i gotta admit it's made me chuckle a few times.

Also, man I have the biggest crush on Victoria. Something about her attitude and the way she carries herself is just ridiculously sexy.

Reactions: bignewt
This season has been so good. I'm an episode behind because [Borat voice] my wife. I love the redemption arc for A-Train. I love that Hughie might finally stop being a bish 100% of the time. The Homelander origin story is great. I love Sage running the 7.

Starlight continues to be the biggest weakness of the show.

Damn, the season finale was awesome. Kinda gives me "Empire Strikes Back" vibes, things look bleak for "The Boys". I can't believe, I have to wait almost a year until we get the final season. Sucks, but this episode goes on "The Boys" Mount Rushmore, imo

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib

VN Store

Back