The Buzz

Sudden Impact

Who we are is what We do with what We have!
CBJ as created a Buzz that has picked up the VOL fans, players, the campus and other outlets....

As fans we need to be patient and not over expect instantaneous results. There may even be a few setbacks but the most impressive thing is that it is all Forward Progress out of the hole we were in...

We know CBJ can recruit....He can coach and he is a humble man that has been bestowed with good athletes, the best facilities, and fans of course....

I will state that as long as he is coaching he will always have them prepared to play at 100%. He is a teacher, motivator, coach and leader all in one.....He hit the ground running and hasn't stopped yet....I don't expect this to end anytime soon....

He has given us a brick by brick mentality.....and Foundation week....The players relate to him and he is a good communicator.....No nonsense type of guy....

We will see something most of us old farts have not scene which is a very well discipline competitive team giving 110% as a group of one.....

This year will be fun to watch with no expectations but plenty of surprises.....Next year the SEC will be put on notice....Just be patient no where to go but up and once we are there maintaining will be a factor....We will be on top of the SEC a lot faster than most expect....

Reactions: 19 people
We are 2 years at least to where we can play with the big boys week in week out, not saying we cant pull a rabbit out of the hat, so when we lose them first 2 or 3 games, nobody needs to jump of the ship going to be a rough ride for a couple of season. we are coming and in the year 2015 the BIG ORANGE will be kicking azz including gators and washing powder team of little nick, we just got to hang in there.

Reactions: 6 people
CBJ took over Cincy and went 4-8 his first year.
His sec. Year he turned Cincy around and went 10-3

I'm expecting similar results here.

Reactions: 2 people
We are 2 years at least to where we can play with the big boys week in week out, not saying we cant pull a rabbit out of the hat, so when we lose them first 2 or 3 games, nobody needs to jump of the ship going to be a rough ride for a couple of season. we are coming and in the year 2015 the BIG ORANGE will be kicking azz including gators and washing powder team of little nick, we just got to hang in there.

English can't be your first language.

Reactions: 6 people
CBJ as created a Buzz that has picked up the VOL fans, players, the campus and other outlets....

As fans we need to be patient and not over expect instantaneous results. There may even be a few setbacks but the most impressive thing is that it is all Forward Progress out of the hole we were in...

We know CBJ can recruit....He can coach and he is a humble man that has been bestowed with good athletes, the best facilities, and fans of course....

I will state that as long as he is coaching he will always have them prepared to play at 100%. He is a teacher, motivator, coach and leader all in one.....He hit the ground running and hasn't stopped yet....I don't expect this to end anytime soon....

He has given us a brick by brick mentality.....and Foundation week....The players relate to him and he is a good communicator.....No nonsense type of guy....

We will see something most of us old farts have not scene which is a very well discipline competitive team giving 110% as a group of one.....

This year will be fun to watch with no expectations but plenty of surprises.....Next year the SEC will be put on notice....Just be patient no where to go but up and once we are there maintaining will be a factor....We will be on top of the SEC a lot faster than most expect....

Sudden, where have you been boss??? I asked you once before, where do you fly fish in E. Tenn?

You're new, so I'll show you mercy. But just so you know, pedigo's mastery of the English language is the stuff of legend 'round these parts. Have some respect

Yea, I noticed some of the quotes dedicated to him in another thread. Pretty amazing stuff.

You're new, so I'll show you mercy. But just so you know, pedigo's mastery of the English language is the stuff of legend 'round these parts. Have some respect

Pedigo gets fired up and starts talking in tongues...Peyton4 intently listens and translates for the congregation...Volnation 1:17
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 8 people
CBJ took over Cincy and went 4-8 his first year.
His sec. Year he turned Cincy around and went 10-3

I'm expecting similar results here.

this is the SEC not the Big East. turning around there easy. turning around here could take 5 recruiting classes..

Reactions: 4 people
this is the SEC not the Big East. turning around there easy. turning around here could take 5 recruiting classes..

OMG!...not going to yell BS...just pantomiming!

Reactions: 1 person

Did you think about the rationale of this statement before you hit "submit reply"?

i agree with you on the amount of time it will take,fans are all ready giving CBJ 2 or 3 years to turn it around and be playing for the National Championship,I don't think it will be that easy at all,I'll be surprised if he doesn't win 8 to 9 games this year,fans will be calling for him to be fired

Cool Story, Brah. Thought there was some important info being shared. Didn't realize it was just you shaking your pom-poms.:3cheers::3cheers::3cheers:

Not that there's anything wrong with that...just not threadworthy, IMHO. We're all hopeful and excited by the recruiting successes of late.

Last edited:

Five recruiting classes? Explain how you arrived at an arbitrary number larger than 3 minimum (4 maximum).

i agree with you on the amount of time it will take,fans are all ready giving CBJ 2 or 3 years to turn it around and be playing for the National Championship,I don't think it will be that easy at all,I'll be surprised if he doesn't win 8 to 9 games this year,fans will be calling for him to be fired

I agree with a lot of your points usually...on this one I think you're putting together a model airplane in a nonventilated room

VN Store

Back