The complain about “game threads” thread.

All those volgaters here on VN must love being the Bish of Kentucky's Bish. Lol.

All those volgaters here on VN must love being the Bish of Kentucky's Bish. Lol.

Dey feelings hurt bad right now 🤣. The "Tennessee fans" who slobber over Florida. They've spent a week talking about Napier being the next big thing, Richardson wouldn't be stopped, win the Heisman, etc, and now crickets 🤣

I have a friend who is an actual gator fan who had a thread on Facebook whining about how the refs in the Texas bammer game gave it to bammer because well they bammer. I typed yeah but how about them mildcats and he replied he only cares about their games against Tennessee and FSU. Lulz

Dey feelings hurt bad right now 🤣. The "Tennessee fans" who slobber over Florida. They've spent a week talking about Napier being the next big thing, Richardson wouldn't be stopped, win the Heisman, etc, and now crickets 🤣
Tennessee fans slobbering over Florida and the Florida posters here on VN are who I'm referring too by "Volgaters".

VN Store

Back