The Culture War That The Rightwingers Are Trying To Lose

Meh, it's one dude and it appears the conditions that have to be met for this to pass are likely never to happen.

The people sending these reps need to realize what they're trying to do. It's unfortunate that many do not follow their actions once they put their ballot in the scanner.

I love TN but some of these recent actions have shown they are becoming anti-freedom.

They need to make weed legal, gambling, meth and prostitution legal. Lets make it all legal and put the money towards schools. Just as the lottery, the taxes will propel our education system to the front.

They need to make weed legal, gambling, meth and prostitution legal. Lets make it all legal and put the money towards schools. Just as the lottery, the taxes will propel our education system to the front.

Not sure if this is said in jest. I have doubts the money will really go to schools.

That said, I agree...weed, gambling, and prostitution should all be legal, as well as all other victimless, imaginary morality crimes.

I agree that it all needs to be legal but putting excessive taxes on legal items/services just keeps the black market going.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
This guy thinks smoking weed is up there with rape and human trafficking. What a complete joke of a human being.

Agree. Need to further accelerate the destruction of the poor and their blue cities.

I agree that it all needs to be legal but putting excessive taxes on legal items/services just keeps the black market going.

The black market will always be there. Lets lower the age limit for consensual relationships. Lets go full blown pagan.

Would legalizing meth really be a good idea though? I agree with weed and prostitution etc, but meth and heroin etc are so harmful and destructive. But i can't get behind that.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Would legalizing meth really be a good idea though? I agree with weed and prostitution etc, but meth and heroin etc are so harmful and destructive. But i can't get behind that.

Some studies conclude that the use of a highly addicted drug is directly proportional to its supply.

The black market will always be there. Lets lower the age limit for consensual relationships. Lets go full blown pagan.

Is this one of those things where you try and hide your real intentions or wants by squeezing it in between other innocuous statements? Like camouflage?

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Some studies conclude that the use of a highly addicted drug is directly proportional to its supply.
Do those studies say it's less pervasive when more readily available or less, not sure based on your response.

VN Store

Back