The Disease of Liberalism

Still waiting on those grades on the economy, crime, border security, foreign policy, leadership, bringing people together, etc

Grab a cigar, a newspaper, and rocking chair, it'll be a long wait. I might humor you if you rated your Liarindent's, grades on the economy, crime, border security, foreign policy, leadership, bringing people together,

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Grab a cigar, a newspaper, and rocking chair, it'll be a long wait. I might humor you if you rated the Liarindent's, grades on the economy, crime, border security, foreign policy, leadership, bringing people together,

So your non answer is more telling. Thanks. You just answered my question anyway. All F's.

Grab a cigar, a newspaper, and rocking chair, it'll be a long wait. I might humor you if you rated your Liarindent's, grades on the economy, crime, border security, foreign policy, leadership, bringing people together,

Ok.... we will wait then.

elf-bong.gif

And this my friends is why mankind is doomed. We can come together for the most part over a sudo solution like a college football team, but we are so far apart when it comes to real things. I prefer my family and friends and F all you conformists.

VN Store

Back