The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Not sure why my post irritated you. Most players wil tell you they prefer winning a national championship instead of a conference title. It was a great year and the run this team has was special. I was able to befriend some of the players’ parents and other Vol fans.
Hoover was a great experience and I will always be grateful that I was able to experience in person as a fan and congratulate some of the players’ parents.

Your post didn't irritate me. I don't know why you'd feel that way. I hadn't seen you all day & you happen to finally show up to make a post. We're all buddies in here. I was trying to make a little humor in it as well. It's a Sunday & fans are out & about & have other things to do. Sorry it came across that way to ya.

Last edited:
Ok guys honest answer...I been at same job for 22 and half years...they changed rules for supervisors job you have to be a lead so I bidded on 1st shift job and got it...clerk got who's been there 15 years got 3rd shift lead job...and 1st shift lead got his clerk job...which I got and now hes stirring trouble for me...he dont get if he didn't go to 3rd the job didnt open...any help...or he just dont understand

Ok guys honest answer...I been at same job for 22 and half years...they changed rules for supervisors job you have to be a lead so I bidded on 1st shift job and got it...clerk got who's been there 15 years got 3rd shift lead job...and 1st shift lead got his clerk job...which I got and now hes stirring trouble for me...he dont get if he didn't go to 3rd the job didnt open...any help...or he just dont understand

Whup that ass. Stirring up trouble has it consequences too.

Amazing we been supposed friends for yrs and now hes stirring up stuff

I was in factory work for 38 years & I know how people will stab you in the back to get ahead in life. I worked beside some "friends" that would be promoted on down the line as you put time in. Then they turn around after getting promoted & lord it over you the next day & act like they don't know who you are.

Amazing we been supposed friends for yrs and now hes stirring up stuff

I quit my job at that same factory to go do another thing in life. They rehired me again in 1 year & the guy that they hired to replace me became my boss for about 10 years. We were good friends & had no hard feelings of what was done. As a matter of fact .... he gave me a promotion & a raise after awhile working under him & being his right hand man.

I was in factory work for 38 years & I know how people will stab you in the back to get ahead in life. I worked beside some "friends" that would be promoted on down the line as you put time in. Then they turn around after getting promoted & lord it over you the next day & act like they don't know who you are.
Yup exactly like thy are doing....ty it helps trying to turn it against me with my crew I tried to explain to them and others cause he had it planned out 3rd shift guy was gonna get the job and them swap to bring him back to days and I bidded and got it

Yup exactly like thy are doing....ty it helps trying to turn it against me with my crew I tried to explain to them and others cause he had it planned out 3rd shift guy was gonna get the job and them swap to bring him back to days and I bidded and got it

Bust your balls to prove they made the right choice in you & don't look back for nobody.

I did my job so well that I was in good gracious with HR ... you know ... the ass-hole guys who make the calls.

Well I got offered a job at city water plant from gfs brother last Sunday I'm very tempted to take but hate changes after 22 plus yrs...

All depends on the $$ they are willing to pay & what's best for yours & mine.
Only you can make that call .... nobody else. Got to start somewhere & do it in a place you feel best & well suited for to make your dreams/goals come true.

It’s frustrating and I hate that you are going through that crap. You have to look out for yourself.

VN Store

Back