The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I’m actually trying to figure out what I want for lunch today 🤔

Take us or at least me on your journey of figuring this out. I'm not joking or being sarcastic. My house is loaded with food and I don't want ANY of it.

I hate eating for the sake of eating, so some days, like today I won't eat until there is something I actually want.

I think I'm effed in the head to be honest. Other times, I think this is just how we evolved and that we don't need to, nor were we designed to eat every day and I should just go with the flow.

So.... what do you think your lunch options are?

Take us or at least me on your journey of figuring this out. I'm not joking or being sarcastic. My house is loaded with food and I don't want ANY of it.

I hate eating for the sake of eating, so some days, like today I won't eat until there is something I actually want.

I think I'm effed in the head to be honest. Other times, I think this is just how we evolved and that we don't need to, nor were we designed to eat every day and I should just go with the flow.

A lot of words to say you're not hungry right now. 😜

I have not watched one second of NFL football in 8 plus years, and have not missed it.
I took a sabbatical from the nfl while the Texans rebuilt. Jack Easterby and Bill O’Brien years. Headed back when they tossed Easterby and DeMeco Ryans was named HC. That first year was a whirlwind!

Last edited:

Anything high protein really. I’ve just started going back to the gym since I am now cleared after my surgery. Trying to get back into healthy eating habits again.

I need some advice. Have any of you had to teach your teen how to drive? My oldest just turned 15 in April and my husband and I have taken her on a few driving lessons in our neighborhood (speed limit 20). I am going to have her study for her permit this summer and enrolled her in driver’s ed at school next year. Is this enough?

It was different for me at that age because I started learning how to drive at 13, and by age 16 I could drive a manual. I think that is a lost art. My first car was a lowered Chevy S10, and I remember being able to shift, drive, smoke a cigarette and talk on the phone at the same time lol. Needless to say that my daughter will be driving on her own by summer next year and that is terrifying to me 😅
don't know if this has been answered yet? I used Sundays and found big empty parking lots like High Schools with no cars and hills to teach manual. Showed them how to hold a car on a slope with a clutch.

I sat my oldest in the drivers seat and when I came running out of the bank, dove in the passenger side and yelled DRIVE, she took off and never looked back, no really, we never looked back, but I digress. She’s been driving ever since, like Ricky Bobby.
Fear... fear is the greatest teacher, imo.
1719770527489.gif

That is me. Original pic was from a group pic of my fam at a family reunion with me on one knee on the very end of a row.
Something was telling me it was you all along.
Bet you got girls hanging on you like a gold mine.
I had that same problem when I was a young stud just coming up.

VN Store

Back