The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

These tributes are such note-perfect copies ('cept for one drum fill on the "25 or 6 to 4"), and the vocals are so close to the originals... are we sure "Leonid" isn't Russia's AI prototype?
That's why I'm so impressed w/them. They sound better than the originals.
I got all their music playing now. I found them on youtube.

I knew you were that smart. Some don't get my way of dry sarcastic humor
the first time around. I end up offending them. Then they hate me for life.
It's a joke. Learn to laugh.
You can’t offend me, I’m a retired teacher! Dreiling just hit his 2 run homer. Just checking out the forum. In between lines of storms that we desperately need, even if it does mess up 4th activities. My husband is with a group that rode motorcycles to Alaska, so I truly am a little bored!

You can’t offend me, I’m a retired teacher! Dreiling just hit his 2 run homer. Just checking out the forum. In between lines of storms that we desperately need, even if it does mess up 4th activities. My husband is with a group that rode motorcycles to Alaska, so I truly am a little bored!
Rode motorcycles to Alaska from the city you live in? Where is that & how many miles
on a motorcycle? I use to have a motorcycle long ago.

Why didn't you go along & ride side saddle? Looks like a trip of a lifetime.
I quit riding about 2 years ago, had my own bike. My vision is getting worse and between contacts, sun shield, face shield, mc shield, etc-I couldn’t see! Even so, I have no desire to ride that far! Furtherest, I’ve ridden is Newfoundland and that about killed me!

Crazy I know! They just crossed the border to Alaska today. They have several planned rides they want to do, but already have done several, just getting there.
Long ago I had a friend that took a trip to Florida on a motorcycle. he said it was fun getting there & all. But it dawned on him he had to make the trip back to TN.
Dodging all the bugs that are flying around & the people that throw things at ya.

Last edited:
I quit riding about 2 years ago, had my own bike. My vision is getting worse and between contacts, sun shield, face shield, mc shield, etc-I couldn’t see! Even so, I have no desire to ride that far! Furtherest, I’ve ridden is Newfoundland and that about killed me!
Dayum! Big road chick! How many times to Sturgis?

You didn’t happen to attend the first and last “Budweiser Ramblin Raft Race” below Norris?

VN Store

Back