The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Oh boy. Showed up at the airport and the weather was great. Then our plane was slightly delayed, and then the storm hit out of nowhere and the airport got pounded. All takeoffs were halted. The weather cleared up but things were moving slowly.

We got on the plane 3 hours late, but then we sat on the runway for about an hour while it started raining really hard again. I was like, please no, especially as there was a plane that boarded earlier that had to return and deplane. Thankfully we barely made it out and are sitting in the runway in Knoxville!
😮‍💨 😁
You tried to fly out of what airport in what city to get home?

Oh boy. Showed up at the airport and the weather was great. Then our plane was slightly delayed, and then the storm hit out of nowhere and the airport got pounded. All takeoffs were halted. The weather cleared up but things were moving slowly.

We got on the plane 3 hours late, but then we sat on the runway for about an hour while it started raining really hard again. I was like, please no, especially as there was a plane that boarded earlier that had to return and deplane. Thankfully we barely made it out and are sitting in the runway in Knoxville!
😮‍💨 😁
Where were you flying out of?

😮‍💨 😁

All Houston-Knoxville flights after ours were cancelled 😬 cut it close

😮‍💨 😁
LMAO! This storm didn’t come out of nowhere. We’ve been tracking it for almost a month.

LMAO! This storm didn’t come out of nowhere. We’ve been tracking it for almost a month.

Tell that to my in-laws in Houston, I’m the one who was ringing the alarm bells and they say no big deal. My father in law said it was headed toward Mexico and my sister in law didn’t even know about it yesterday!!! I was like, there’s a hurricane that’s going to hit here tomorrow, and she’s like, really? I swear, no exaggeration!

VN Store

Back