The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I’m surprised Troy even remembers what number he wore with all the concussions he suffered. Peyton would have won twice as many Super Bowls with those Cowboys teams. Nico is the only number 8 that’s worth a damn as far as I’m concerned.
With all the concussions Troy had he has a great retirement package from Dallas.
It's probably no telling how much he gets paid doing his commentary for football games. He & Irvin plus Smith are treated like Gods when back in Dallas. BTW, the Cowboys passed on Manning in the draft.

With all the concussions Troy had he has a great retirement package from Dallas.
It's probably no telling how much he gets paid doing his commentary for football games. He & Irvin plus Smith are treated like Gods when back in Dallas. BTW, the Cowboys passed on Manning in the draft.
Indianapolis drafted number 1. How did the Cowboys pass on Peyton? I remember they had a chance to sign him whenever the Colts cut him but other than that I don’t think the Cowboys ever had an option to acquire him.

Didn’t Troy have a huge contract extension lined up that last year but the Cowboys waived him after the season? I vaguely recall him wanting to go to San Diego after that because of Norv Turner. And I remember the story about Andy Reid calling him up to come play for the Eagles whenever McNabb got injured. Would have been wild to see Aikman in an Eagles uniform.

Indianapolis drafted number 1. How did the Cowboys pass on Peyton? I remember they had a chance to sign him whenever the Colts cut him but other than that I don’t think the Cowboys ever had an option to acquire him.
Kinda stumped me as well. Peyton didn't want to be in same division or conference as his brother after getting released by Colts.

Didn’t Troy have a huge contract extension lined up that last year but the Cowboys waived him after the season? I vaguely recall him wanting to go to San Diego after that because of Norv Turner. And I remember the story about Andy Reid calling him up to come play for the Eagles whenever McNabb got injured. Would have been wild to see Aikman in an Eagles uniform.
Micheal Irvin almost signed with Redskins when Norv Turner was hired as their Head Coach.

Aikman makes $18.5 million a year working for ESPN. Not too shabby for working from September thru 2nd week of January..

Aikman in an Eagles uniform ....

a2937333cd46892e71271021ce9f73fd.jpg

Kinda stumped me as well. Peyton didn't want to be in same division or conference as his brother after getting released by Colts.
In an alternate universe where Eli stays with the Chargers, I’m sure Peyton would have strongly considered Dallas. He didn’t grow up a Cowboys fan but respected their history prior to him joining the NFL and would have been only one state over from his hometown.

Aikman makes $18.5 million a year working for ESPN. Not too shabby for working from September thru 2nd week of January..
Makes more money talking about football than he ever did playing the game. Gotta love that TV money. And no risk for concussion unless Joe Buck goes ape 💩 one day and slams his head on the computer monitor.

The signed Austin Riley jersey must've put @cobbwebb0710 in the doghouse with the little lady..
LMAO who made the call to walk Will Smith and load the bases for Freddie?!
🤦‍♂️😂

The Amazings dropped a stinker to the fish.

The Bravos and Cards are forced to play 2 on Saturday.

The ‘stros gain on the Mariners.

The Bucco’s battle back to knock off the Phillies(that’s the kind of game that could catapult a club in the 2nd half)

The Guardians baseball’d the Rangers to death!
The Cleveland squad is sneaky good!

It was good to have baseball back last night!

VN Store

Back