The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

You're part correct.😏 Fried is from California.

I want Max to re-sign with Braves so @VolPack22 can't cry and whine about those Dodgers bought another player. If Atlanta wasn't so damn cheap Freddie would still be hitting Grand Slams for Braves fans..
Actually there was a lot of miscommunication regarding Freddie’s agent during all that mess. And the funny thing is the contract the Braves offered would have given him more money annually. Freddie’s agent took too long so the Braves had to make a move. I blame Freddie’s agent for all that, not Freddie.

Actually there was a lot of miscommunication regarding Freddie’s agent during all that mess. And the funny thing is the contract the Braves offered would have given him more money annually. Freddie’s agent took too long so the Braves had to make a move. I blame Freddie’s agent for all that, not Freddie.
That bastard.

greta-climate.gif

Do you really believe AA will give Fried a 5 year with a club option for a 6th year contract? Have to be in the range of $125-$150 million total.👀

Do you really believe AA will give Fried a 5 year with a club option for a 6th year contract? Have to be in the range of $125-$150 million total.👀
Idk he offered Freddie 5 years $140M. Wouldn’t put it past him to lock up a top of the rotation arm for the long haul.

VN Store

Back