The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Agree on both points!
Louis Robert jr must be one hell of a pain in the @$$
While he may be a tad overrated, it seems like no one wants him.
Didn’t the Sox try to move him last year as well?
Believe they did. Roberts contract is club option for next season anyway. Get what you can out of him on field and then deny club option.

I can’t believe these talking heads on MLB network are disappointed in this trade deadline!
Yeah, there were no big time superstars to make headlines, but imo every team that is in serious contention made great additions to solidify their ball clubs for a postseason run!

Lawd, you’ve been hanging around 52 too long!
You’re acting just like DayHawk!!
Idk who all these people are: dayhawk, dragon, nighthawk,... 😂

Just trying to take some heat off 52. I only follow the BaseVols. And now the Dodgers. Although I have to admit, when I went to bed last night, I was a little worried that in my generosity I tricked myself into being a quasi Pac-10 fan.

Sorry to interrupt the baseball circle jerk talk that's going on ...

I need a Baseball Glossary for Newbies.
So much new baseball terminology to learn.

Is that when a player is warming up in the on-deck circle, and needs help getting his donut weight off the bat? Yeah, that's probably it.

Can't wait to use my new baseball lingo with the guys who talk baseball before church Sunday!

Idk who all these people are: dayhawk, dragon, nighthawk,... 😂

Just trying to take some heat off 52. I only follow the BaseVols. And now the Dodgers. Although I have to admit, when I went to bed last night, I was a little worried that in my generosity I tricked myself into being a quasi Pac-10 fan.
You are Dragon and 52 is DayHawk, since we already have a NightHawk.

VN Store

Back