The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Not even. Blowing smoke again:

View attachment 672253
See politics in music industry, manipulation by executives in music industry.

Never was written about sex lol. Only dirty minded individuals would believe it was a sexual song.

Politics are in every industry but whatever you believe you got the big College Degree not me. Have a good day .

Last edited:
Reactions: VolPack22
See politics in music industry, manipulation by executives in music industry.

Never was written about sex lol. Only dirty minded individuals would believe it was a sexual song.
I view politics and the structure of the music industry as two different categories entirely. There are politics involved in any business enterprise. “Politics” when referred to generally, as you did, to me, is a reference to elected officials and our bureaucracy.

Nope but he has these kids tricked into thinking he is a good dude. Just ask @cobbwebb0710. That’s his boy’s favorite player. You do not want your kids growing up to act like that. Someone that thinks they are better than everyone else so they bully everyone around them thinking nobody is going to clap back. And then whenever someone like Jonathan Papelbon goes to punch him in the face he plays the victim. Baseball will be better off whenever he retires.
Some could say the same for a guy like Marcell Ozuna, right?

VN Store

Back