The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Y’all have the best lineup in baseball and it’s really not even a discussion. 3 legitimate MVPs at the top of the lineup. Reminds me of a better version of the Rollins, Utley, and Howard lineup the Phillies got to trot out there every day. Dodgers should win at least 3 of the next 5 World Series, even with average pitching.
I’d go as far as saying the big Red machine or those A’s teams with Canseco, McGwire, Henderson...

I’ve said for a while, we don’t need a playmaker under center, we need someone to just get the ball to our playmakers.
The Tyler Huntley era has officially begun in south beach!!
That offense is stacked. Captain Mayo would probably be successful in that offense.

Special that Matty Ice was commentating as well. Loved his reaction when London caught the TD pass.🤪

Gotta love Matty. Such a great ambassador for BC. Even if the Falcons do somehow figure out a way to win a Super Bowl (unlikely), I'll always be disappointed that we didn't win one with Matty at the helm.

That offense is stacked. Captain Mayo would probably be successful in that offense.
Mayo-malaise would shovel pass or shovel lateral to an opponent as he was falling to the ground. He doesn't know how to win. But, yes, if he would quit trying to be a star and simply distribute the ball as a role player he could do it.

Mayo-malaise would shovel pass or shovel lateral to an opponent as he was falling to the ground. He doesn't know how to win. But, yes, if he would quit trying to be a star and simply distribute the ball as a role player he could do it.
There it is. Truth. 👍

VN Store

Back