The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

With ~1 minute left, UCLA gets a penalty to go 1st and 15 at ~ LSU 30. Could be a 10 second clock runoff, but Brian Kelly decides to decline it. Then, UCLA throws a TD with 2 seconds left. Is that guy just dumb?
Then blames it on the guys. Needs a double Gaulden salute! 🫡

With ~1 minute left, UCLA gets a penalty to go 1st and 15 at ~ LSU 30. Could be a 10 second clock runoff, but Brian Kelly decides to decline it. Then, UCLA throws a TD with 2 seconds left. Is that guy just dumb?

Drinkwitz trying to one up him, goes for it on 4th down with 8 seconds left in half on his own side of the field. Doesn’t make it, Vandy completes one pass and kicks a FG as time expires to go up 13-10.

BTW, I fell asleep for about an hour and a half at our Tenn watch party.
It's like I'm 11 years old and need a nap, but now I LOVE a nap.
My favorite nap of the year is Thanksgiving! Football and a belly full of tryptophan.

No @W.TN.Orange Blood , not a designer drug. A chemical in turkey meat. 🍗

Kyle Wittingham at Utah is one of the best coaches in the country. Having to roll out a backup QB who has thrown 2 picks along with their offense coughing up the ball another time, and still winning 10-3 at halftime on the road at Oklahoma State. I’m convinced that dude could have had a winning record with JG as his QB.

VN Store

Back