The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

This storm is causing issues for multiple sports in the region:

App State and Liberty have canceled their game. It will not be rescheduled. Liberty says they are searching for a replacement opponent to get their 12th game in hopes of securing of potential playoff spot.

The Broncos have been staying in WV after their game in Tampa before traveling to NJ to play the Jets this weekend. They have been forced to practice on pickleball and tennis courts.

Preds have rescheduled their preseason game against the Lightning for October 7th.

Just need to punch that ticket. 🎟️ ya play who’s on yer schedule, as there’s no committee to impress. There are ebbs and flow to strength of divisions. Nice NFL analogy.
I love having divisions but I also think if we are going to have more balanced schedules like we do now then the seeding needs to be changed as well. Division winners shouldn’t be rewarded for winning a weak division. I wish the NFL would change also. The best records should be seeded as such. It’s really not fair to a team like the Dodgers a few years ago whenever they had 106 wins or the A’s in 2001 whenever they had over 100 wins but the Mariners set the AL win record. There is a reason the SEC shifted away from divisions. The best teams should always be rewarded accordingly.

Anybody seen grand daddy 52 today lately? I know he's been lurking some today.
52 spent the day in traffic trying to get to his grandmother who was in harm's way where that dam was expected to break (but mercifully held). I saw him say somewhere, prolly the RF. Prolly taking a nap.

VN Store

Back