The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Don't listen to these clowns @Volprofch05 . Family functions first in the end it's still just a game. No matter who your team is playing. Yea I said it, FAMILY first.

Family is how I got in this mess. My parents didn’t know what they were doing. They were kids. Lucky for me…my grandfather drove over from Mount Pleasent, he had a ticket to the game and told my soon to be mother…”Betsy, you better have this damn baby, I ain’t missing kickoff!” She would play her role perfectly and give birth to me at precisely kick off.

In other words, it is family. This is the holy grail of football weekends, so it’s a blessing @Volprofch05. Congratulations! Tip: you can’t be caught with yer phone out anyway, find someone that can keep you up, i.e. whomever is in charge of venue.

You used your first pass.

Hope you have a blast!

GBO!!!

Okay, y’all didn’t like the choices yesterday. Let’s try this again.

View attachment 688491
Nope! Too high maintenance, give me aunt Bea any day over these weirdos!!
These 3 are wanting to talk, tell you about their feelings, wanting to go out to the parties.
Aunt Bea is cooking you a phat @$$ spread, while you’re kicked back in the recliner, drinking an ice cold beer, watching your Vols kick the crap outta bama!!

Nope! Too high maintenance, give me aunt Bea any day over these weirdos!!
These 3 are wanting to talk, tell you about their feelings, wanting to go out to the parties.
Aunt Bea is cooking you a phat @$$ spread, while you’re kicked back in the recliner, drinking an ice cold beer, watching your Vols kick the crap outta bama!!
💯🍻🥧
Don’t forget Aunt Bea’s nice warm pie.

I have been explaining this to Vols fans forever. They either know -- or they have fallen for the troll job when Bama fans say to us that the Auburn is bigger for them. It's not.

Tennessee has always been Bama'a biggest rivalry game.

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back