The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I don't carry water for the SEC. By all means go ahead.

Vols are only SEC team I root for and the rest suck as an anonymous poster here states continuously.
You can root for the Vols but also understand the SEC is the toughest conference to succeed in. It’s not that difficult. I don’t root for any other team but I realize the types of teams we have to play and they are better than what the rest of the country has to offer.

You can root for the Vols but also understand the SEC is the toughest conference to succeed in. It’s not that difficult. I don’t root for any other team but I realize the types of teams we have to play and they are better than what the rest of the country has to offer.
5cick3.jpg

✍️
Good stuff here..

We would never lose a game if we got to play Purdue, Northwestern, Rutgers, and Iowa in conference. There is a pretty large difference whenever it comes to the quality of opponents in the SEC vs the Big 10.
You don't think so. Okay any team can win on any giving Saturday. This is why people freak out when Tennessee loses.

USC would've wiped the field with that Auburn team, just like they did everyone else.
You’re probably right, unless Auburn could’ve slowed down the game with that run game.
Cadillac AND Ronnie Brown!
People forget they had big @$$ Brandon Jacobs in the backfield with them the year before.😮

There were actually 5 teams without a loss that regular season. I wish they would have kept the BCS system but expanded the playoff field. There wasn’t anything wrong with the system itself imo. The problem was that only 2 teams got to participate whenever more teams were deserving.
No one was beating that Trojan team.

VN Store

Back