The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

😂😂 I tell you what sour grapes is. Next year when Ben Johnson is the head coach of another NFL team and Lions fans crying cause they can't score a TD. JUST AS COWBOYS WITHOUT DAN Quinn this year coaching defense, the Lions will be losers without Johnson calling the offense.
They will go and hire Kellen Moore.

Reactions: MAD and knoxvol52
😂😂 I tell you what sour grapes is. Next year when Ben Johnson is the head coach of another NFL team and Lions fans crying cause they can't score a TD. JUST AS COWBOYS WITHOUT DAN Quinn this year coaching defense, the Lions will be losers without Johnson calling the offense.
Strong take…

Glad this wan't in ALL CAPS. 😂

Cowboys suck on Defense without Quinn as DC, you don't believe Lions losing the best OC in NFL will cause them to take a step back? For MAD sake I really hope they win Super Bowl for the fact the runs don't last long in NFL anymore...
Maybe Detroit is saving their scoring and celebrating for the postseason?

VN Store

Back