The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

My boy and I for some reason just stopped in an antique store in the middle of podunk town and he hit the jackpot! The old man at the shop put a bunch on hold for him and told him to come pay him as he earned more chore money(I had to explain to him what lay away is)
These are the ones he brought home for $10!
7EF4CBEA-921F-4894-9D50-04FFAAE9B7CE.jpeg4B41A579-6E91-4809-8012-B4C675569C18.jpeg
The Killebrew is beat to crap but he says that’s his favorite one for $1
😎

Browns and Giants also say hello…lol
Yeah massage boy is going to need some attention to his Achilles apparently. And Daniel Jones was never going to be the answer in NY. I will never understand these teams that draft and hand over the job to QBs that have never proven themselves. If there isn’t a sure fire QB at the top of the draft then I’m not drafting one until at least the 3rd round.

Yeah massage boy is going to need some attention to his Achilles apparently. And Daniel Jones was never going to be the answer in NY. I will never understand these teams that draft and hand over the job to QBs that have never proven themselves. If there isn’t a sure fire QB at the top of the draft then I’m not drafting one until at least the 3rd round.
Browns quit with the Cooper trade…real bad…I think Titans have Browns and Panthers best for sure

VN Store

Back