The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

There’s a lot more I could mention that have happened in the postseason also, which are wayyy more important than a regular season game. Has Ohtani had an all-time great performance in the playoffs? Oh wait…
I wasn’t trying to be a smarta$$, there were some Hall of Famers on that list, Cobb, Yount and then there were some scrubs who just had themselves a day.
I’m curious if any of the other instances were as significant on a larger scale?
What are some of the postseason feats that you have in mind?

Y’all know I’m the number 1 Yankee hater but if Judge played for the Braves I would be smitten. That dude is putting up another crazy season, some would say even better than Ohtani’s based on the metrics.
He sure is and I’ll write him off in the off season, just like I do every year.
Not that long ago, I told my son that Judge was a long shot to get into the Hall, I think he is pushing 1st ballot status at this point.
I really thought his age would be the determining factor but he just keeps putting up insane numbers!

I wasn’t trying to be a smarta$$, there were some Hall of Famers on that list, Cobb, Yount and then there were some scrubs who just had themselves a day.
I’m curious if any of the other instances were as significant on a larger scale?
What are some of the postseason feats that you have in mind?
He is just a hater. Lots of HOF players didn't even make it into the playoffs or didn't accomplish **** when they did.

He hates the Dodgers and anyone who plays for them but I'm okay with that, I respect the Braves but if they miss the playoffs I'm not going lose any sleep over it.

I'm sure the "best bought team in league" will be spewed in a response and my response is "I don't give a damn get over it".

Last edited:
I'm getting to be like @cobbwebb0710 as a nervous wreck just waiting on this game. The Vols are favored 6.5 pts now to win in a hostile stadium on the road. We have all our coaches ready to fire this team up for a big offensive & defensive showing on national television (ABC) this Saturday night. I've been reading on X all the hype that this game brings to both teams that are involved. It's not so much a revenge game of sorts for the TN Vols but much more in making a huge statement the the TN Vols are back on top & for the college football world get used to that fact. The Vols are here to stay.
Whoa dude! You’re supposed to be the one talking ME off the ledge!
😬

Whoa dude! You’re supposed to be the one talking ME off the ledge!
😬
Tennessee wins but some of the scores individuals are predicting are laughable. Anyone who thinks Oklahoma is going lay down and take an butt kicking are delusional.

Vols 31
Boomer Sooners 21.

Last edited:
He is just a hater. Lots of HOF players didn't even make it into the playoffs or didn't accomplish **** when they did.

He hates the Dodgers and anyone who plays for them but I'm okay with that, I respect the Braves but if they miss the playoffs I'm not going lose any sleep over it.

I'm sure the "best bought team in league" will be spewed in a response and my response is "I don't give a damn get over it".
If you have Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani on the same team and can’t even sniff the playoffs then that’s a huge black eye on your résumé for either of those players. Both of those guys combined are the equivalent of at least 4 all-star players.

If you have Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani on the same team and can’t even sniff the playoffs then that’s a huge black eye on your résumé for either of those players. Both of those guys combined are the equivalent of at least 4 all-star players.
No guarantees of success doesn't matter how many all stars you have on a team. Yes they underachieved on the Angels but Trout was hurt last few years together.

Still yet you're still a hater!!! 🤪

Braves need to sweep Marlins this weekend and hope Phillies take 2/3 from Mets.

Mets and Braves big 3 game set in Atlanta starting Tuesday and Braves end with Royals at home. Royals still have plenty to play for do that will not just be a walk thru end of the year series.

Mets go to Milwaukee to end the season another meaningful series for Brewers, they're looking to get Homefield throughout the Playoffs.

Dodgers with technically a 3 game lead since Padres own tiebreaker. So with 9 games left in Dodgers go 5-4 the Padres would have to go 8-1 this isn't happening.

Dodgers have 6 games with Rockies easily should go 4-2 and just win 1/3 vs Padres and call it a Division Championship. Padres end playing at Arizona they're not sweeping the Diamondbacks in Arizona.

VN Store

Back