The Economy and the Election. The only poll that maybe matters.

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
Flashback....when Democrats understood this.

Can a President be re-elected in a "fair" election with an economy this bad?

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Democrats have lost their way, they have backstabbed the American worker in favor of our nation's enemies. Joe biden said it all when he said "I don't work for you!" Pretty sure this election will show that Americans don't agree with you desperate attempts at white washing a tanking economy by trying to sell the amount of money made by certain investment companies FLEECING the American economy for profit. American's standard of living has plummeted under Biden for EVERYONE. There is no one NOT suffering from inflation, and American manufacturing that is also key for national defense, has fallen off a cliff. We won ww2 by being the best in logistics......today we even get our uniforms over seas.
images (2).jpg

I've had no issue increasing my income and net worth at a rate that exceeds inflation under the Biden admin....

But yeah, Biden is going to struggle in November unless inflation really moderates...

Maybe $100 - $150 per barrel, but demand destruction would hit long before $100/gallon. The article is correct with its attention to our debt and the incessant printing of money. We haven’t seen ugly until this all culminates in a vicious economic free fall. It will be the most expensive education ever for many people that understood nothing.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back