The Economy and the Election. The only poll that maybe matters.

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
Flashback....when Democrats understood this.

Can a President be re-elected in a "fair" election with an economy this bad?

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Democrats have lost their way, they have backstabbed the American worker in favor of our nation's enemies. Joe biden said it all when he said "I don't work for you!" Pretty sure this election will show that Americans don't agree with you desperate attempts at white washing a tanking economy by trying to sell the amount of money made by certain investment companies FLEECING the American economy for profit. American's standard of living has plummeted under Biden for EVERYONE. There is no one NOT suffering from inflation, and American manufacturing that is also key for national defense, has fallen off a cliff. We won ww2 by being the best in logistics......today we even get our uniforms over seas.
images (2).jpg

Reactions: NEO
I've had no issue increasing my income and net worth at a rate that exceeds inflation under the Biden admin....

But yeah, Biden is going to struggle in November unless inflation really moderates...

I've had no issue increasing my income and net worth at a rate that exceeds inflation under the Biden admin....

But yeah, Biden is going to struggle in November unless inflation really moderates...
Maybe if Biden would actually take responsibility for inflation. But no, he blames it on Putin, Trump and climate change.

Maybe $100 - $150 per barrel, but demand destruction would hit long before $100/gallon. The article is correct with its attention to our debt and the incessant printing of money. We haven’t seen ugly until this all culminates in a vicious economic free fall. It will be the most expensive education ever for many people that understood nothing.

Reactions: Orangeburst
For those Volnation Marxist Study Group who suck at basic math and brag about their 401K is doing great (up by 4-5% ).
436300266_25969410955990927_8356739318388710689_n.jpg
A shame that whatever money you have is now worth 40-200% less. Inflation the ultimate tax on elderly, and poor, and making middle class all poor. Way to go, you helped do that.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
For those Volnation Marxist Study Group who suck at basic math and brag about their 401K is doing great (up by 4-5% ).
View attachment 642360
A shame that whatever money you have is now worth 40-200% less. Inflation the ultimate tax on elderly, and poor, and making middle class all poor. Way to go, you helped do that.
I assume you include Trump voters in that as well? You also acknowledge the variables added since 2019? Biden truly sucks but to blame him for all of it is pretty ignorant

As you fondly remember Trump’s years in office, recall that the current Post Master General took charge during Trump’s term. Yes, all your b****ing about the Postal Service, all of your complaints were exacerbated by a “conservative” Trumpanaught. There is no silver bullet fix, no White Knight will make the PO more efficient and cost effective.

As you fondly remember Trump’s years in office, recall that the current Post Master General took charge during Trump’s term. Yes, all your b****ing about the Postal Service, all of your complaints were exacerbated by a “conservative” Trumpanaught. There is no silver bullet fix, no White Knight will make the PO more efficient and cost effective.

The Post Office is an inefficient dinosaur...

Flashback....when Democrats understood this.

Can a President be re-elected in a "fair" election with an economy this bad?

This election features two nominees who both brought us this economy.

Reactions: midnight orange
But the Biden Democrats passed a $1T Inflation Reduction Act.

I mean, that had to help, right?
The fact this admin called it the IRA with straight face while doing the very thing that exacerbates inflation in printing $1T more is galling. Even more galling are the gullible, useful idiots cheering over it as if was the most incredible landmark legislation ever. Bunch of fools that deserve to get lit 🔥 up financially.

The fact this admin called it the IRA with straight face while doing the very thing that exacerbates inflation in printing $1T more is galling. Even more galling are the gullible, useful idiots cheering over it as if was the most incredible landmark legislation ever. Bunch of fools that deserve to get lit 🔥 up financially.

Part of the funding for it was supposed to be stock buyback tax. The Biden administration has yet to issue finalized guidance on how to collect this tax....

The IRA reduces energy inflation by wait for it.....raising taxes on certain types of energy

Reactions: Vol737
Part of the funding for it was supposed to be stock buyback tax. The Biden administration has yet to issue finalized guidance on how to collect this tax....

The IRA reduces energy inflation by wait for it.....raising taxes on certain types of energy
Yep. It’s always the fine print that gets us. And to think we fought like hell over a tax on a cheap beverage, tea! Yet, we keep shrugging our shoulders over incessant taxation on every single thing we buy, sell, earn, own or otherwise.

VN Store

Back