The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

What are you frustrated about? ESPN has him RB6, averaging 17.6. He's running the best he has in years. I had him last year, now that was frustrating. Yeah TP is getting some usage but so is every backup RB in the league. Be happy, Zeke is about to have a monster season.
I said im happy with Zeke, but it would be nice for him to get the work Pollard is getting. I know it's just me being selfish, i get it.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Actually I take that back, didn't realize the Texans were playing the Pat's. Belicheck will shut their QB down.

Davis it is then

I have Buffalo defense in 3 matchups tonight, i need 22 points to win one, 18 to win another, and another I'm up by 50 and I have them and he's got Tannehill, AJ Brown, and Moss. Need another big game from them.

RB options are THIN with the bye week and all of the injuries. In one of my dynasty leagues I’m choosing between Drake, Ingram, and maybe Rashaad Penny for my RB2. Fournette is my RB1 for the week. Woof.

RB options are THIN with the bye week and all of the injuries. In one of my dynasty leagues I’m choosing between Drake, Ingram, and maybe Rashaad Penny for my RB2. Fournette is my RB1 for the week. Woof.
I feel you there, I'm probably gonna have to start Brandon Bolden in a league.

Hows yall teams looking. McCaffery fell to me at pick #5 and Cook fell to me the next round. Kinda nervous but....kinda excited.

Hows yall teams looking. McCaffery fell to me at pick #5 and Cook fell to me the next round. Kinda nervous but....kinda excited.
What kind of draft was that? I can kinda understand McCaffery falling 5, I'm scared to draft him and wouldn't until 5th, but Cook all the way in the middle of 2nd??

I've had 3 drafts so far, i like 2 of the teams but in the other i was 8th and went 0 RB and didn't take a RB until the 5th round. I took Brian Robinson as my RB3 and he got shot the next day.
Screenshot_20220829-184327_Yahoo Fantasy.jpgScreenshot_20220829-184341_Yahoo Fantasy.jpgScreenshot_20220829-184352_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

VN Store

Back