The Flu for 2020

Put as much effort in as you want, I doubt you'll find her. I'm not defending or opposing the stimulus. I'm sure it helped a lot of people that were hurt by ill-conceived blanket stay at home orders get by a little longer than they would have otherwise. I'm sure a lot of people bought a new TV. Either way it was lot of money to spend.
It was more money that we can’t afford pissed away. It was arbitrary. And it was done as appeasement it was a bribe to get people to accept the government overstepping their bounds and interfering in peoples lives.

I think I heard there was $600B left from the CARES Act funds that got returned to the general fund? Good. That’s the right place for it to be in. Worst case it’s $600B we won’t have to add of deficit spending.

It was more money that we can’t afford pissed away. It was arbitrary. And it was done as appeasement it was a bribe to get people to accept the government overstepping their bounds and interfering in peoples lives.

I think I heard there was $600B left from the CARES Act funds that got returned to the general fund? Good. That’s the right place for it to be in. Worst case it’s $600B we won’t have to add of deficit spending.

Wrong, this is like when your wife wants some new shoes so you give her a 200 gift card to Acme Shoes for her birthday.

She’s very grateful and happy. But she was already planning on spending 200. She will leave the store with 400 of shoes.

Government works the same way.

Wrong, this is like when your wife wants some new shoes so you give her a 200 gift card to Acme Shoes for her birthday.

She’s very grateful and happy. But she was already planning on spending 200. She will leave the store with 400 of shoes.

Government works the same way.
Don’t burst my safe space happy bubble dammit! 🤬😥

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

Edit: Wait... so your friend admitted a doctor asked her if she wanted to defraud the government by reporting a fake diagnosis and she agreed to do so thereby costing the government/taxpayers money?
The government is paying 100% of Covid claims. Hospitals don't get 100% reimbursement on anything. It's not rocket science. If you have appendicitis and test positive for Covid, guess how you'll be coded?

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

Edit: Wait... so your friend admitted a doctor asked her if she wanted to defraud the government by reporting a fake diagnosis and she agreed to do so thereby costing the government/taxpayers money?

The government is who directed the health care professionals to list as Covid
The same government that covers up the truth from its own people

VN Store

Back