The future getting a taste.

Last year, when were up big more often, we saw plenty of second string guys.

It couldn't be that the game situations didn't allow as many subs to get in, could it? You know, like Heupel explained when asked why in his pressers.
Curious? You did see the BLUE FONT?

I mean... I love Heup.

But he definitely doesn't get younger guys enough exposure to a live situation, I don't really think that's debatable.
How can you give younger kids a chance when the offense is on the field for only 1:30 minutes at a time? We either score quick or three and out.

I'm going to quit watching TN Vols football if Merk doesn't start against Chattanooga! How can we know what we've got unless we see him in an actual game? Coach Heupel is holding on to Nico too long! He's fixated on Nico! Give Merk a chance, he's the future!

Too soon?
You're right, Nico has had his chance.
On a serious note you should not put things out there like that, there are some on here who actually believe it.

You're right, Nico has had his chance.
On a serious note you should not put things out there like that, there are some on here who actually believe it.
I can't believe Heupel's obsession with Nico. I know he was loyal and stayed behind Joe, but I've seen Merk's HS tape and he's going to be great. Heupel isn't the guy if he's going to keep sticking with players just out of loyalty. He needs to let the young guys get ready for SEC competition.

Seriously, if Merk isn't in by halftime in the Chattanooga game, I'm going to turn off the game and call it a season. I'm not interested if the coach won't play Merk over Nico.

I'm going to quit watching TN Vols football if Merk doesn't start against Chattanooga! How can we know what we've got unless we see him in an actual game? Coach Heupel is holding on to Nico too long! He's fixated on Nico! Give Merk a chance, he's the future!

Too soon?
Excellent! Yeah, you know that crap is coming.

I can't believe Heupel's obsession with Nico. I know he was loyal and stayed behind Joe, but I've seen Merk's HS tape and he's going to be great. Heupel isn't the guy if he's going to keep sticking with players just out of loyalty. He needs to let the young guys get ready for SEC competition.

Seriously, if Merk isn't in by halftime in the Chattanooga game, I'm going to turn off the game and call it a season. I'm not interested if the coach won't play Merk over Nico.
Boy, I hope Coach Hype reads this because I'm certain he wouldn't want to lose you as a fan--nor would we. Any more revelations for the coach to make? Please keep them to yourself.

Does it even matter? I mean, what kind of quarterback signs with a coach who chews gum and doesn't shave every morning?

Back row: Boo Carter, Jesse Perry, Max Anderson, Jake Merklinger, Gage Ginther, William Satterwhite, Marcus Goree, Mike Matthews

Front row: Jakobe Thomas, Edrees Farooq, Hype, Braylon Staley
Jaysus that Perry dude is a big ol' boy...Satterwhite and Mathews both look like "This is a waste of time an keeping me from hitting someone...let's get it over with.".
All 3 guys in the front row are having fun already are going to put up serious production.

I love this, almost half of our recruits are EE. In comparison, according to 24/7, Oregon has zero( didn’t think that was possible nowadays ). This class is very solid. We should be excited!

See you in 2024.

VN Store

Back