The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

I hate it for all parties involved honestly. Everyone involved in this case is losing, nobody is winning or gaining anything. If I was a member of the Bobo family I'd be questioning whether they even have the right suspects.

I hate it for all parties involved honestly. Everyone involved in this case is losing, nobody is winning or gaining anything. If I was a member of the Bobo family I'd be questioning whether they even have the right suspects.

Have they ever even 100% confirmed through DNA tests that the skull found was Hollys?

Have they ever even 100% confirmed through DNA tests that the skull found was Hollys?

Not publicly. The Bobos will not get closure in this lifetime outside of a miracle. If I were the TBI or the prosecutors I would have a hard time living with myself after the way this has been handled. Anyone that has worked on this case should be fired.

Not publicly. The Bobos will not get closure in this lifetime outside of a miracle. If I were the TBI or the prosecutors I would have a hard time living with myself after the way this has been handled. Anyone that has worked on this case should be fired.

That leads me to believe the skull isn't even Holly's then. If they only disclosed it to her family that it was for sure her, that info would of been leaked by now.

This from the link:

Bobo's brother Clint said he saw her being led into the woods by a masked man dressed in camouflage.

I don't remember the masked part in any story. Have I forgotten or just missed it?

And didn't do anything.

That's puzzled me from the first time I heard it.

This from the link:

Bobo's brother Clint said he saw her being led into the woods by a masked man dressed in camouflage.

I don't remember the masked part in any story. Have I forgotten or just missed it?

I don't remember masked being a part of any story coming out. And I know this may be bad of me for this long. But I have always thought the brother had something to do with it.

I've heard various different stories with regard to Clint. One rumor a couple years back was that he's not working with a full deck or is on the lower spectrum scale. None of which can be confirmed I guess unless you actually know him.

You talking about her skull that was found? The same one that some random group of hunters found just laying on the ground not even buried. 3 years after she died and after search teams went through those same woods.

I think the media report said skeletal remains but I don't think that information has been made public.

VN Store

Back