The Impeachment Thread

I bet you can , as a matter of odds I’d say you are going to have to . Lol

I'd say the odds are getting better that it will be President Pelosi doing so. Not saying this to trigger anyone's angina, or trigger anyone in general, but I'm aware that this fact has the potential to do both.

I'd say the odds are getting better that it will be President Pelosi doing so. Not saying this to trigger anyone's angina, or trigger anyone in general, but I'm aware that this fact has the potential to do both.

I’m curious (hypothetically) if Trump wins re-election do the dems stop trying to impeach him or do they continue in hopes of getting Pence as POTUS .

Reactions: AM64
Not really. The house has to get testimony since the Trump Admin won't give anything incriminating. Are you really shocked or just saying that?

I’m not shocked at all that the dems are not interested in a fast impeachment process like they first said vs a slow drawn out one trying to stay just inside the procedural outlines . It’s all about digging for dirt before an election and controlling the process .

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64
I’m curious (hypothetically) if Trump wins re-election do the dems stop trying to impeach him or do they continue in hopes of getting Pence as POTUS .

It all depends on what is or isn't proven, I'd guess. But personally I'd put the odds of his reelection about the same as Kasich winning.

I’m not shocked at all that the dems are not interested in a fast impeachment process like they first said vs a slow drawn out one trying to stay just inside the procedural outlines . It’s all about digging for dirt before an election and controlling the process .
There are no "procedural" outlines. And I DGAF how much dirt they dig after the benghazi and email fiasco by the Republicans. Suck it up.

Reactions: Hunerwadel

VN Store

Back