The Impeachment Thread

The questions were specifically about who Vindman told that was outside the White House.

I thought Whistleblower worked in the White House?

Nope. He’s getting impeached because he didn’t stick to his talking points. 🙄

He literally preceeded this with “he doesn’t have to follow my talking points. He’s the president.”

The desperation of these talking heads you guys are citing is pretty telling.

But hey, maybe more undecided Americans are reading them and not watching live....

Reactions: JCP201 and Rifleman
Great question!

Not really. You guys need to stop worrying about the process the republican's created being "unfair" and start worrying about the content that these witnesses are espousing.

At this point, what difference does it make who the whistleblower was? FFS, mulvaney and trump admitted they did what the whistleblower said.

This doesn't seem like a difficult concept to grasp and yet....... it eludes you.

Ukraine offered Vindman to be the Minister of Defense? SMH.

Considering they are facing an existential threat that can only be overcome by a strong American alliance, it is clear that they were desperate to make any move which might solidify that alliance.

Lol... Jeffrey Toobin just opened his analysis saying he could hear the sound of Republican talking points disintegrating.

They're not even pretending.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I’m starting to question whether counsel for the republicans is part of the deep state. Some of his questions seem to bolster witness credibility.

I'm not up on the minutia of the deposition testimony, but as a casual viewer it seemed to me that he didn't know how the two witnesses were going to answer some of the questions. Which is not a good spot for counsel to be on TV.

The questioning on the VP trip planning to the inauguration being a good example.

I think Vindman is without a doubt the leaker to the Whistleblower..he is also Whistleblower #2 and more than likely the Anonymous writer

Lol... Jeffrey Toobin just opened his analysis saying he could hear the sound of Republican talking points disintegrating.

They're not even pretending.

Seems like the talking point of there was no first hand knowledge has evaporated like Eric Swalwells fart in the wind.

I'm not up on the minutia of the deposition testimony, but as a casual viewer it seemed to me that he didn't know how the two witnesses were going to answer some of the questions. Which is not a good spot for counsel to be on TV.

My Trumper friend just texted me that he thinks Mr. Castor has switched sides. Not sure I can disagree.

Maybe he'll be called as a fact witness before this is over and get a 45 minute window to question himself?

VN Store

Back