The Last Person to post wins XVIII

448882920_18447613876012184_5131476026565723340_n.jpg

I feel like I'm the only one working 4th of July week. All my buddies work at place that are shut down this week, ,my wife is a teacher so she's out for the summer..... This sucks.
We're just technically off Wednesday and Thursday, but it's my short week. That's my only 2 schedule days to work, so I'm technically off all week. Can't do anything, wife is still in the hospital. I was gonna go to Kentucky and fish a few days.

We're just technically off Wednesday and Thursday, but it's my short week. That's my only 2 schedule days to work, so I'm technically off all week. Can't do anything, wife is still in the hospital. I was gonna go to Kentucky and fish a few days.
I'm sure you've mentioned it other threads, but how's your wife doing?

I'm sure you've mentioned it other threads, but how's your wife doing?
Rough right now. They're having a hard time getting her infection to respond to antibiotics this time. This is the situations we've worried about, looking like she's gonna be in the hospital all this week also. Hopefully they get her doing better soon, I'm at outback waiting for her some real food. Hopefully that'll help her feel better.

Rough right now. They're having a hard time getting her infection to respond to antibiotics this time. This is the situations we've worried about, looking like she's gonna be in the hospital all this week also. Hopefully they get her doing better soon, I'm at outback waiting for her some real food. Hopefully that'll help her feel better.
Not the news I wanted to hear. Hopefully she'll be on the upswing soon and start feeling better. I'll say a prayer for her and you and the family. I hope you guys have a good 4th!

...and remember if you REALLY want to eat good in the neighborhood...

1200px-AB_Brand_Refresh_Logo_R.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

VN Store

Back