The Last Person to post wins XVIII

funny-monkey-pushing-baby-in-water-xno5o5libn2wphw0.gif

So many times, I can’t understand how the human species manages to reproduce…
The key is women. As long as there is a significant population of women, and enough men survive to provide for genetic diversity, the human species will endure.

Unless, of course, some small cadre of men destroy us all with an engineered pandemic or nuclear holocaust.

The key is women. As long as there is a significant population of women, and enough men survive to provide for genetic diversity, the human species will endure.

Unless, of course, some small cadre of men destroy us all with an engineered pandemic or nuclear holocaust.
My guess is that people start reproducing early, getting at least one kid born before deciding that doing a front flip from the roof over an open flame is a worthy goal. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: malinoisvol
My guess is that people start reproducing early, getting at least one kid born before deciding that doing a front flip from the roof over an open flame is a worthy goal. 🤷🏼‍♀️
No… That’s giving too much credit to the males of the species.

No man buns, no guys shorter than me, no guys doing flips from the roof onto burning tables.

I am not that picky.

VN Store

Back