The Majesty of Atlanta Falcons Football

Good to see CP back healthy after a knee surgery. Josh Palmer is supposed to be the #1 receiver for SanDiego today also.

The Steelers Falcons was an entertaining game as expected because it was a coin flip game.
Cody Pickett played like Ronnie Sunshine, and not like a Rookie QB that will have the common growing pains.

The Falcons black not primary jerseys are great because it’s the common design except the standout detail which is the Falcons logo on the sides of the sleeves.
I’m still a Mariota fan which is why I’ll buy the Falcons Black not primary Mariota Jersey shown in the 2 pictures.
Also why I want the Falcons to win the terrible division that is the NFC South.

997622C6-ACE7-4203-B458-5930579B1A55.jpegD73D8D62-2D23-472C-9EDC-2B7399417BCB.jpeg

Atlanta definitely needs some more offensive play makers in the receivers room for Ridder and they need TE Kyle Pitts to stay healthy for a whole season in 2023.

The Steelers Falcons was an entertaining game as expected because it was a coin flip game.
Cody Pickett played like Ronnie Sunshine, and not like a Rookie QB that will have the common growing pains.

The Falcons black not primary jerseys are great because it’s the common design except the standout detail which is the Falcons logo on the sides of the sleeves.
I’m still a Mariota fan which is why I’ll buy the Falcons Black not primary Mariota Jersey shown in the 2 pictures.
Also why I want the Falcons to win the terrible division that is the NFC South.

View attachment 520921View attachment 520922
It's Kenny Pickett and his performance was very pedestrian by NFL standards. As a Bengal fan, I hope the Steelers love Pickett

This week the falcons had the NFL's leading rusher (Tyler Allgeier, 135 yards, rookie), the QB with the 4th highest QB rating (of those with 20 or more passes, Desmond Ridder, rookie), and the 2nd leading receiver (Drake London, 120 yards, rookie). Let's build off that next year!

Reactions: MAD
Falcons have had a solid off season so far by extending Lindstrom and trading for Jonnu Smith and signing McGary and Heinicke and Bates and a couple of other players in free agency.

VN Store

Back