The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

I laugh at you--cuz you're an Earl. Very assertive but very light intellectually, both in that very EARL way, and I of course use the word "intellectually" very loosely. It's not a word used normally with Earls.
You of all people, who falls for the same fake tweets multiple times, calling anyone else “intellectually light” - is the height of hilarity.

Damn, Trump is one step away from being locked up.

I think that is what Trump is trying to walk into happening. His comments are very basic stuff but just enough at the edge to know he is triggering Merchan. On the other hand, if Merchan takes the bait and puts Trump in jail for contempt, even for a day, all hell is going to break loose. Trump figures he might gain 2-3 points in the polls right there.

Trump is playing both the tar baby and Brer Rabbit. On the one hand, the more you hit him, the more you get stuck to him - on the other hand, he is just saying Please dont throw me in that briar patch (jail).

The judge won't jail Trump because it could flip the case to federal court and then the sham is up and the case would dissolve faster than a climate destroying cow fart in the wind.

No, it wouldnt...

A state judge issuing a state punishment about breaking a state contempt law for a case about violating a state law doesn't move it to federal court...

The judge won't jail Trump because it could flip the case to federal court and then the sham is up and the case would dissolve faster than a climate destroying cow fart in the wind.
That is probably what Trump is hoping for. I don’t know why they care. I think the communist law have a couple of more show trials on deck.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I think that is what Trump is trying to walk into happening. His comments are very basic stuff but just enough at the edge to know he is triggering Merchan. On the other hand, if Merchan takes the bait and puts Trump in jail for contempt, even for a day, all hell is going to break loose. Trump figures he might gain 2-3 points in the polls right there.

Trump is playing both the tar baby and Brer Rabbit. On the one hand, the more you hit him, the more you get stuck to him - on the other hand, he is just saying Please dont throw me in that briar patch (jail).

Trump very much wants to be a victim. Its his entire identity.

VN Store

Back