The MarQuez North Catch

tenntipdrill.gif

Reactions: 45 people
Talk about making lemonade out of lemons. I'd be more excited if Worley wasn't throwing Crompton bounce passes it there.

Fantastic catch tho.

Reactions: 2 people
Dang! I forgot about that catch that quickly I keep remembering the turnovers lol

Talk about making lemonade out of lemons. I'd be more excited if Worley wasn't throwing Crompton bounce passes it there.

Fantastic catch tho.

This is why I feel that Worley will not be able to hold on to his starting position for the entire season.

Reactions: 1 person
I just want to see this kid step up and say to himself and his mates "I'm the MAN so just get me the damn ball!"

You kids won't remember it, but Larry Seivers made an even harder catch for the Vols. The ball bounced behind him, and he had to roll to his other side to complete the catch. Had the best hands I have ever seen. Legend has it that he used to catch greased balls dropped from the top of Gibbs Hall.

This is why I feel that Worley will not be able to hold on to his starting position for the entire season.

Worley was being tackled when he released that pass. I'm talking about wrapped up and going down. This is why I think your comment is stupid.

You kids won't remember it, but Larry Seivers made an even harder catch for the Vols. The ball bounced behind him, and he had to roll to his other side to complete the catch. Had the best hands I have ever seen. Legend has it that he used to catch greased balls dropped from the top of Gibbs Hall.

I saw that catch, I think it was against Bama or Auburn been a long time ago. He did have great hands the best I ever saw at executing a panty raid :)

VN Store

Back