The Masked Singer

Franklin Pierce

Rudy Giuliani is FINALLY revealed as a Contestant on 'The Masked Singer' before judge Ken Jeong storms off stage: Controversial ex-NYC mayor tells audience 'I don't get to have much fun'

Lightning-rod attorney Rudy Giuliani's long-anticipated appearance on The Masked Singer has finally aired.

Wearing a 'Jack in the Box' costume, Giuliani revealed himself to the confusion and consternation of the judges, including comedian Ken Jeong, who eventually stormed off stage in protest.

The former mayor of New York City, Giuliani in recent years became a highly polarizing figure, serving as Donald Trump's personal attorney and advocating for 'trial by combat' shortly before the US Capitol riot.

56858627-10737765-image-a-4_1650505888716.jpg

Lightning-rod attorney Rudy Giuliani's long-anticipated appearance on The Masked Singer has finally aired

Rudy Giuliani is FINALLY revealed as a contestant on The Masked Singer | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Rudy Giuliani is FINALLY revealed as a Contestant on 'The Masked Singer' before judge Ken Jeong storms off stage: Controversial ex-NYC mayor tells audience 'I don't get to have much fun'

Lightning-rod attorney Rudy Giuliani's long-anticipated appearance on The Masked Singer has finally aired.

Wearing a 'Jack in the Box' costume, Giuliani revealed himself to the confusion and consternation of the judges, including comedian Ken Jeong, who eventually stormed off stage in protest.

The former mayor of New York City, Giuliani in recent years became a highly polarizing figure, serving as Donald Trump's personal attorney and advocating for 'trial by combat' shortly before the US Capitol riot.

Lightning-rod attorney Rudy Giuliani's long-anticipated appearance on The Masked Singer has finally aired

Rudy Giuliani is FINALLY revealed as a contestant on The Masked Singer | Daily Mail Online

What a bunch of Nancys.

Of course Rudy was on that show. Next he’ll be making guest appearances on the Kardashians. That band of merry men thrive on reality TV, it’s their niche. America’s Mayor to America’s jester.

Another reminder that the leftist filth are full of hate and division.

They’re just angry because he removed the perverts and sexual deviants from Times Square and made it family friendly.
He was a great mayor. He went screwball nuts at some point later. Even Trump thinks he is a whack job. I was in person where he gave a speech. It was around 2010. His whole speech was about how people need to own computers. Lost dude is what he is.

He was a great mayor. He went screwball nuts at some point later. Even Trump thinks he is a whack job. I was in person where he gave a speech. It was around 2010. His whole speech was about how people need to own computers. Lost dude is what he is.

But the walkout makes no sense. The Leftists embrace screwball nuts and whack jobs. Why would they be excluding one of them?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Of course Rudy was on that show. Next he’ll be making guest appearances on the Kardashians. That band of merry men thrive on reality TV, it’s their niche. America’s Mayor to America’s jester.
So you’re saying that entertainers like actors and athletes should stfu about politics.

Glad we agreed on this

So you’re saying that entertainers like actors and athletes should stfu about politics.

Glad we agreed on this

Everyone who wants to talk about politics should talk about politics. If you don't want to hear the opinion of an athlete or actor tune them out. Personally, I tune out the politicians.

The producers had the chance to brush this under the rug, but instead showed their "wokeness" showing Ken walk off as Jenny is dancing. This really took the luster off the show for me, Ken won't be that funny any more...

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Everyone who wants to talk about politics should talk about politics. If you don't want to hear the opinion of an athlete or actor tune them out. Personally, I tune out the politicians.
They absolutely have the right to **** their money making opportunities up by running their mouth. I have the right to tell them to stfu for being dumb MFers. If you don’t like it you have the right to not read or respond.
The difference being this is an anonymous message board. My options (and everyone else) are expected here. On the masked singer Ken is Fing up my mindless entertainment. If he’s going to do that then be entertaining. Instead he pussed his way out. It wasn’t a good look for anyone

Reactions: Wireless1
The producers had the chance to brush this under the rug, but instead showed their "wokeness" showing Ken walk off as Jenny is dancing. This really took the luster off the show for me, Ken won't be that funny any more...

Brush under the rug? Who do you think makes up the audience for this kind show? The producers love this kind of drama. They leaked this was going to happen well before it aired just to get eyes on screen.

They absolutely have the right to **** their money making opportunities up by running their mouth. I have the right to tell them to stfu for being dumb MFers. If you don’t like it you have the right to not read or respond.
The difference being this is an anonymous message board. My options (and everyone else) are expected here. On the masked singer Ken is Fing up my mindless entertainment. If he’s going to do that then be entertaining. Instead he pussed his way out. It wasn’t a good look for anyone

Everyone seems awfully concerned about how others choose to nonviolently protest.

VN Store

Back