The "Merry Christmas" Thread

volshistory

I'm fairly new around here. I signed up in October, and I think I've looked in here almost every day since then. In that short period of time, I've become somewhat attached to my new "friends." So I just want to take this time to thank you all for your posts and thanks to the administrators for keeping this site open.

I also want to wish all of you, and Vol fans everywhere, a very merry Christmas. May you spend it with loved ones.

Merry Christmas everybody! May it be a good one

And may I get blessed with freakin' awesome presents. :p

Merry Christmas everybody!! Guess what?? I got a peek at Santa's list andI sawwhat some folks are getting for Christmas!!!

Vol_Freak is getting a lifetime supply of Ballpark franks.

milohimself is getting a girlfriend.

Otis (GiveHim6) is getting paroled. No more "Get in the jail, Otis".

la.lovesorange is getting a house in KNOXVILLE, Tennesse.

U-T is getting the world's largest photo album. :p

AllVol is getting a new computer for figuring stats.

Stormy ain't gettin' a dadgum thing

and everybody else gets a Vol Bowl Victory!!!

Merry Christmas Vol fans!!

I LOVE YA!!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 18, 2004 2:01 AM
Stormy ain't gettin' a dadgum thing

Don't worry Storm. If Santa doesn't bring you that LIO muzzle you asked for, I'll buy one for you.

Originally posted by GAVol+Dec 18, 2004 1:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Dec 18, 2004 1:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Dec 18, 2004 2:01 AM
Stormy ain&#39;t gettin&#39; a dadgum thing

Don&#39;t worry Storm. If Santa doesn&#39;t bring you that LIO muzzle you asked for, I&#39;ll buy one for you. [/quote]
:angry:

:moon2:

Originally posted by GAVol+Dec 18, 2004 1:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Dec 18, 2004 1:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Dec 18, 2004 2:01 AM

Don&#39;t worry Storm. If Santa doesn&#39;t bring you that LIO muzzle you asked for, I&#39;ll buy one for you. [/quote]
:angry:

:moon2:

:lol:

You know when i was little i would always wonder what i was gonna get hopeing that is was the best and hopeing that i had alot of stuff now that i have grown up into a young man i am the type of person that loves to give and not recieve i could care less of what i get but what i am able to give people really matters in my heart and matters that i see my family so i guess what i am trying to say is Merry Christmas to my Big Orange Family i hope you get what you wanted and have a safe and merry christmas&#33;&#33;

P.S.-If you get to talk to santa could your tell him i dont want much but a bowl win would be nice&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :good:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY VOLNATION FAMILY&#33;

My gift to the VolNation:

krista_allen_iii_l7.jpg

Don&#39;t you see Auburn praying all of the time? They even pray when the waterboy runs out of water. I just figure that Santa likes that kind of thing. Not that there is anything wrong with it.

Don&#39;t worry Storm. If Santa doesn&#39;t bring you that LIO muzzle you asked for, I&#39;ll buy one for you.

GA, let us all hope I get that for Christmas. Otherwise it could be a loooooooooooooong off-season.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Dec 18, 2004 11:49 PM
Don&#39;t worry Storm. If Santa doesn&#39;t bring you that LIO muzzle you asked for, I&#39;ll buy one for you.

GA, let us all hope I get that for Christmas. Otherwise it could be a loooooooooooooong off-season.

Don&#39;t you see it? What are you looking at? :question:

Now that&#39;s just hurtful. Even though you&#39;re a HUGE pain in the @&#036;&#036;, I would still wish something nice for you for Christmas.

Well, you will be happy to know that after the first of the year I am "unplugging"
and will no longer be on the internet. So you get your Christmas present after all.

:)

VN Store

Back