The New War On Terror

Can a resident liberal point me towards the best article that describes what Trump did to invite violence. I clicked a CNN one and it was nothing.
Not a resident liberal, but since Trump said he wouldn't be at the Inauguration, Twitter took it to mean that it would be a target rich environment for Trump followers to open up on the crowd.

Reactions: golfballs
But hey, at least they burned those Kaepernick jerseys.
Ras we need to have a discussion about your avatar. I wasn't wild about Greta and asked you to change it and then you pulled out Leona Helmsley. We need to do a deep dive as to why you pick these women?

The left/deep state are going to come hard after dissenters. The republicans will pretend to fight it but won’t do squat.

It's important that you stop voting for Republicans, lest this keeps happening. Georgians got it...

Ras we need to have a discussion about your avatar. I wasn't wild about Greta and asked you to change it and then you pulled out Leona Helmsley. We need to do a deep dive as to why you pick these women?

OK, I'll change it sometime tonight or later this weekend. I would hate to leave you disappointed.

Reactions: VolStrom
They operated with impunity all summer and seemingly succeeded. The people who allowed that to happen are as culpable as anyone for what happened in Washington
Got some video evidence of a prominent Democrat addressing a crowd inciting and urging protesters to fight back? There's a few of Trump doing, with the most egregious this past Wed

VN Store

Back