The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

If you ever get a chance to catch a game in Winnipeg I would recommend it. Great fan base and fun time at the arena, just be careful around the outside of the arena and dress warm, cold as heck up there.

Thanks for the recommendation.
I will, might see some Huskies, and meet Canadian Babes.

This is me today.
I’ll be buying a great Fanatics Blackhawks White Jersey this year.

2C2EC117-1306-408F-AB5D-475FA91A25CA.jpeg

This is the terrific Fanatics White Blackhawks Medium White Jersey that I’ll be buying this year. It’s available at Scheels.

6D6A38E3-CFBA-4B0F-AA3D-63E6C6BE4839.jpeg

Hockey players, I tell ya. A football player gets turf toe or a glute injury and is out for 3-4 months. This dude had his second stroke and it is considered ‘non-career threatening.’
Tedy Bruschi had a stroke and kept playing, but I see what you're saying. It is a different kind of tough a lot of hockey players seem to have.

Wednesday Night Hockey had 2 awesome high scoring games in the Midwest..

The Red Wings came back from 4-1 to force overtime vs the Sabres, however the Sabres avoid choking because they won the shootout.
A nearly identical game in Chicago which had an incredible 3rd period because the Blackhawks showing they just won’t give the hell up trailing 4-1 did score 2 goals in 19 seconds, however the Oilers did score a critical goal to increase the lead 5-3.

Again the Blackhawks did score a needed goal to reduce the lead, however they couldn’t finish a challenging comeback because they weren’t able to score a 5th goal.
Another fruitless effort by the Blackhawks that continues to give up over 3 goals during the long losing streak.

I’m hopeful December will be a better for a Blackhawks team that has potential to be a good team instead of a frustrating bad team that can’t finish comebacks because of having terrible defense that gives up more than 3 goals.

The Sabres have made the Blue Jackets a huge Jabroni.

9-4 in the late 3rd

Most likely the Rangers-Golden Knights game will be a competitive entertaining game.

My Blackhawks are succeeding at tanking to get a top draft pick.
They shut out a terrible Coyotes team 2-0 which is why I’m not overreacting because I know most likely they’ll still be a terrible team that gets a top draft pick.

Great night for my Flames that had an onslaught offense Vs the Islanders in Calgary. A needed win for the Flames after losing a close game to the Jets 3-2.

My Blackhawks are succeeding at tanking to get a top draft pick.
They shut out a terrible Coyotes team 2-0 which is why I’m not overreacting because I know most likely they’ll still be a terrible team that gets a top draft pick.

Great night for my Flames that had an onslaught offense Vs the Islanders in Calgary. A needed win for the Flames after losing a close game to the Jets 3-2.
What’s your favorite NHL team?

Rangers have been rolling.....good shot at running down Carolina for the division.

Of course that means grossly overpaying for help at the deadline which starts the clock on the "now or never" mentality

I like that the Canadians picked the Reds game to honor PK.
The Habs are my local team. I usually try to make it to half a dozen or so home games since moving up here. It’s a great environment, if you ever get the chance go catch a game at the Bell Centre.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I’m pretty damn happy the Blackhawks have won 3 consecutive games which includes they defeated the Avalanche 3-2 In Chicago on a January 12, 2023.

Wow the Oilers bulldozed the terrible Sharks 7-1. The Oilers are an entertaining good team while the Sharks are an embarrassing terrible team.
A very depressing era for the Sharks that continue to be a terrible team in the regular season since they use to be a great team in the regular season.

I feel for Bruce Boudreau, Vancouver is a damned mess. Paying the price for allowing Jim Benning to try to save his job. if you're gonna fire a GM just can him rather than let him make desperation moves that will **** you for 6-8 years

Last edited:
Reactions: C/O

VN Store

Back