The, Nickleback, Appreciation, Thread

Thought you were bald Asian. @508mikey
@508mikey also please stop sending your people into eastern Tennessee to buy up all the La Choy chow mein noodles in the big bags
tell them it is not funny to leave one or two of the cans on the shelves everywhere
I know you all are hoarders who like noodles with your Wuhan bat poo poo foo gai, but the grandkids want some haystacks candy
your hordes have been hoarding these since before Christmas
TYVM
in before Rusty's etymology lesson on horde vs. hoard
oh chit

Reactions: malinoisvol
@508mikey also please stop sending your people into eastern Tennessee to buy up all the La Choy chow mein noodles in the big bags
tell them it is not funny to leave one or two of the cans on the shelves everywhere
I know you all are hoarders who like noodles with your Wuhan bat poo poo foo gai, but the grandkids want some haystacks candy
your hordes have been hoarding these since before Christmas
TYVM
in before Rusty's etymology lesson on horde vs. hoard
oh chit
Rustys new name is Beatrice

Reactions: theFallGuy
What is that gif in reference to? If you don’t mind, please explain. It must be older than I am.
Really? It's from the 1970s sitcom "All in the Family".

Edith would tell Archie stories and it would take her a while to get to the point. It would drive Archie nuts.
UntidyFancyJaguarundi-max-1mb.gif

You had 3 consecutive posts within just a few minutes and it kind of what it reminded me of Edith Bunker.

*I seriously thought you were an older woman and would understand the reference.

*I seriously thought you were an older woman and would understand the reference.

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Edith would tell Archie stories and it would take her a while to get to the point. It would drive Archie nuts.
View attachment 532790

You had 3 consecutive posts within just a few minutes and it kind of what it reminded me of Edith Bunker.

giphy (19).gif

View attachment 532790

OH CHIT!!!!!

View attachment 532790

@Orangeredblooded u see this?!?!?!?!?!? OH LAWWWWD!!!!

VN Store

Back