The Official ‘Smokey XI’ Thread!

It might just be me but dog breeds in general are just getting worse and uglier lol..Smokey looks okay but I just know in general,seems like everytime u see or go look at a breed it just little by little goes away from it's original genetics.Theirs a few out here that know what their doing,breeds,bloodlines,papers all that top to bottom,but for every 1 great breeder there's 9 puppy milll types just stock piling animals and tryin to make as much $ as possible.

It might just be me but dog breeds in general are just getting worse and uglier lol..Smokey looks okay but I just know in general,seems like everytime u see or go look at a breed it just little by little goes away from it's original genetics.Theirs a few out here that know what their doing,breeds,bloodlines,papers all that top to bottom,but for every 1 great breeder there's 9 puppy milll types just stock piling animals and tryin to make as much $ as possible.
DBA1E5D9-36EE-4178-BF88-1F0AFE9845EC.gif

Awesome looking pup. Hope he gets to enjoy tons of healthy, happy Vol wins when he gets called up to the varsity.

Speaking of legacies, aren’t we due for another Colquitt to arrive at UT with a big leg?

Oh, and while we’re transitioning some stuff, can we please replace Kesling already?

Last edited:
Very true, American Pitbull Terriers have been ruined. What used to be a near perfect athletic specimen of a breed has now transitioned into a short, overweight, lethargic, no good for nothing, stroke waiting to happen, "American Bully". Happens with most breeds these days. I may be wrong, but I think Smokey/s come from a reputable breeder and bloodline?

Plenty of good Bluetick breeders out there. Just need to shop around and do your research. I’m sure it’s the same with any breed. There are people who care about the future of the breed and some just in it for the $.

Reactions: MAD
I hear the Smokey after this one will be part robot.

VN Store

Back