The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy Series Thread (Fri. May 10 7PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 11 3PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. May 12 3PM EST ESPN2)

I just noticed the sign in the Vandy visitor dugout that says, No sunflower seeds, no tobacco, no gum.

Is that typical? You really going to police that?

The new(ish) turf fields are like carpet and ground crews get pissy when they have to vacuum up seeds or deal with tobacco juice.
Its b.s., no fun zone stuff. Fits vandy.

Speaking of, I am no fashion guy but what the heck is Corbin wearing? A hoodie with no sleaves?

Reactions: DownTheField
Had to turn tennis off..more of the same…infuriating! Being a Vol fan works on you I swear! Makes me miserable at times!

I just noticed the sign in the Vandy visitor dugout that says, No sunflower seeds, no tobacco, no gum.

Is that typical? You really going to police that?
Most of the kids who dipped use zyn now so I’ve heard. Makes sense since the smokers moved to vapes. I’m sure our players who are partial to the baccy just use zyn now

Reactions: DownTheField
Vols will need to win the last three mathches.
Trail 3-1

Match 1. UT up 1-0 sets. Tied at 5 in 2nd set
Match 3. Tied 1-1 sets. Start of 3rd set
Match 4. FSU leads 1-0 sets. Tied 3-3 in 2nd set

Base hit through the right side which was shifted towards the left into RF.

Stark tried for a backpick at first. The ball was actually there too quick and Burke missed the tag because of it.

Beam - K.

Grounder to 1B. Burke has a fielder's choice to 2B for the forced out. Curley tried for a double play but throws the ball into the dugout. Runner on 1st get to advance to 2B due to the ball going into the dugout.

Ground out to 2B.

Tied 0-0. End of the 2nd.

Beam is at 33 pitches and 2 K's.

Most of the kids who dipped use zyn now so I’ve heard. Makes sense since the smokers moved to vapes. I’m sure our players who are partial to the baccy just use zyn now
People who are around the game now- do kids still dip at all anywhere? When I was in high school it was pretty taboo. Only 5 or so of us did. My dad said it was universal in the late 80s during his days. It’s probably nonexistent now, especially with the zyns lol

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back