The Official #1 Tennessee vs Belmont Tuesday 5/17 Game Thread (6PM EST SEC Network +)

Had to work but was able to sparingly keep watch of the score. My goodness, what a way to end the last regular season home game. That was a darn good team they just molly whopped. I’m just happy these upperclassmen are guaranteed more home games no matter what happens in Hoover. Hope everyone had fun. Looking forward to a great series down in StarkVegas. They are fighting for their tournament lives and I know that program has a lot of pride so I expect nothing but their best shot.

I just looked at flights from Nashville to/from Omaha for championship dates. Prices are outrageous, over $700 per ticket. And I thought I could go for a total cost of $1500 for my son and I. 😂
Google Maps says it’s only a 65 hr bicycle ride, or a 237 hr walk. You still have time to make it using either of those modes of transportation.

Google Maps says it’s only a 65 hr bicycle ride, or a 237 hr walk. You still have time to make it using either of those modes of transportation.

Such a comedian. 😆. Don’t quit your day job. Seriously, We would have to fly as 23 hrs in a car within 3 days is too much. It was nothing in my 20’s - 40’s but too much now.

VN Store

Back